VIMVI is focused on developing singers for worship singing. Its practical training is highly energetic, communal and transforming. To help promote their development and ultimate success, an applicant must demonstrate their suitability for the demands of our courses. Consequently, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life for worship
- Be a regular and active member of their worship team or choir (for at least the last 6 months)
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they start the course
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover fees and course materials
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity to successfully undertake the demands of the course.